Dynamic+ Billet Adjustable Front Sway Bar End Links For B8/B9 Audi A4/S4/A5/S5/RS5/SQ5/allroad, C7/C8 Audi A6/A7/S6/S7Regular price $130.00
Replace your flimsy, imprecise OEM sway bar end links with 034Motorsport performance engineered Dynamic+ Billet Adjustable Front Sway Bar End Links for B8/B9 Audi A4/S4/A5/S5/RS5/Q5/SQ5/Allroad, C7/C8 Audi A6/A7/S6/S7, D4 A8/S8, and 4L/4M Q7 from 034Motorsport! These end links allow for uncompromised transfer of suspension movement to the sway bar, and are adjustable in length, allowing you to eliminate preload on the sway bar. 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Billet Adjustable Front Sway Bar End Links use high-misalignment ball joints, ensuring that the end links do not bind as the suspension articulates. The threaded shaft diameter has also been maximized for increased strength.
In addition, adjustable sway bar end links allow you to adjust preload on the sway bar, as well as alleviate potential sway bar clearance issues caused by lowering your car.
WHAT IS SWAY BAR PRELOAD?
When a sway bar is preloaded, it means that it is already twisted when the car is at rest, and it’s trying to roll the car to one side because of this. This will lead to asymmetric behaviour and the car will favor tuning one way versus the other.
Preload is detectable when the car is at ride-height on a flat surface, and removal of an end link is difficult because the sway bar is already twisted and applying force on the bolt, or installing the endlink is difficult because the bar needs to be twisted to insert the bolt through the hole in the sway bar. With equal-length non-adjustable sway bar end links, removing preload is not possible.
By utilizing our 034Motorsport adjustable end links, the lengths of each endlink can be adjusted so that the endlink can be easily installed at ride-height without needing to twist the bar to get it to fit. Zero preload provides symmetrical handling in right and left turns.
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Bodies (Anodized Black for Durability)
- Zinc Plated Steel Ball Joints
- Rubber is Vulcanized to the Steel for Extra Strength and Durability
- Maximized Diameter of Threads into End Link Shaft for Increased Strength
- OEM+ Quality with Adjustability
- Quieter with Less Maintenance than Spherical Motorsport End Links
- +/- 0.75" of Adjustability (1.5" Total Adjustment Range)
- Direct Drop-In Replacement for Factory End Links
- Sold In Pairs
- Adjust Sway Bar Preload - Essential When Corner Balancing Lowered Vehicles
- Increased Strength for Stiffer Sway Bars, Heavier Loads and Aggressive Use
- Improved Sway Bar Reaction Time & Accuracy