034Motorsport X34 Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake (CAI) for B5 Audi S4/RS4 2.7TRegular price $520.00
The X34 intake (aka X1 or X-1) is the ultimate cold air induction system for your 2.7T equipped Audi. It uses a large open element filter, as well as a heat shield to ensure that your turbos are drawing in cold, dense, filtered air. Can be used with a stock or aftermarket MAF housing such as our 034Motorsport billet MAF housings.
This carbon fiber kit features a high-quality carbon fiber heat shield, carbon fiber air duct to the fresh air intake on the factory core support, AEM Dry-Flow air filter, and includes all installation hardware.
We rate this intake for applications up to 800HP.
Built by 034Motorsport using the finest quality components. This kit includes mounting plate for ignition control modules, aluminum piping, silicone coupler, hose clamps, and rubber sealing strip.Minimizing Unnecessary Filter Shrouding
034Motorsport focuses on optimizing every aspect of the intake system across a broad range of variables and compromises. A critical component of a high-flowing performance intake is the ability for air to flow around and into the filter. If the air cannot flow freely around the filter, it will be restricted from getting into it. Many aftermarket kits fit too large of a filter in an enclosure that cannot accommodate its size, thus choking the filter and reducing its overall flow. This often happens when a product is engineered for one variable at the expense of others. 034Motorsport conducted extensive tests and refined its development of the intake design to allow for maximum airflow surrounding the air filter, allowing for optimal airflow to, and through, the filter. The final result is the right size filter in the right size filter housing, creating maximum airflow and performance with OEM level filtering; the ultimate goal of any intake system. Be cautious of any intake that brags only of air filter size, without taking into account the detrimental effects of shrouding the filter.
- Increased Horsepower & Torque
- Improved Throttle Response
- Improved Fuel Economy
- Bolt-In Installation
- Carbon Fiber Heat Shield with Fiberglass Backing
- Carbon Fiber Fresh Air Duct with Fiberglass Backing
- ICM Relocation Plate & Screws
- AEM Dry-Flow Air Filter
- Intake Pipe
- Silicone Coupler Set (For Stock or 85mm MAF Housings)
- Hose Clamps (Set of 3)
- B5 (2000-2002) Audi S4 2.7T
- B5 (2000-2002) Audi RS4 2.7T
- C5 (1999-2001) Audi A6 2.7T (May Require Slight Modification. Fresh Air Duct Not Compatible.)
- This product is sold for racing use as well as use on vehicles not registered for on highway use.
- By purchasing this product, you understand that this product is sold for racing use as well as used on vehicles not registered for on highway use, and that it is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles.
Shipping Note: The shipping price may seem a little high on this due to "dimensional weight", though this product is extremely light it requires a large box which causes the freight companies to charge more.This item has a calculated shipping weight of 35 pounds due to the large dimensions of the box required for securely packaging the heat shield.