034Motorsport Spherical Motorsport MQB Rear Sway Bar End Links, MkVII Volkswagen GTI & Golf R, 8V/8V.5 Audi A3/S3/RS3 & MkIII Audi TT/TTS/TTRSRegular price $273.00
Replace your imprecise factory plastic/rubber rear sway bar end links on your 8V/8V.5 Audi A3/S3/RS3, MkIII Audi TT/TTS/TTRS or MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI with this performance engineered spherical set! 034Motorsport's MQB Spherical Motorsport Rear Sway Bar End Links allow for uncompromised transfer of suspension movement to the sway bar, increasing the effectiveness of the rear sway bar and improving handling feel.
034Motorsport's MQB Audi/Volkswagen Spherical Motorsport Rear Sway Bar End Links utilize Motorsport-Quality Teflon-Lined Aurora COM-8T Spherical Bearings, Billet Aluminum End Link Bodies, and Stainless Steel End Link Spacers to ensure optimum performance. These spherical end links are direct replacements for the stock parts, and designed to be fully serviceable and rebuildable.
This upgrade was thoroughly tested by 034Motorsport and independent Audi/Volkswagen enthusiasts before release on new MQB chassis vehicles. Installation is very simple, and is completely reversible.
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum End Link Bodies - Anodized Black for Durability
- CNC Machined Stainless Steel End Links Spacers
- Motorsport Quality Teflon-Lined Aurora Spherical Bearings
- Spherical Design Eliminates Deflection and Ensures Proper Articulation
- Direct Drop-In Replacement for Factory End Links
- Sold In Pairs
- Improved Sway Bar Function
- More Direct Handling Feel
- 034Motorsport MQB Spherical Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair
- New Installation Hardware
- 5Q0505465C / 5Q0 505 465C
034Motorsport RS3 track use alignment specs; these specifications are optimal for a track driven car with a very "loose" handling attitude and lively rear end that drives towards oversteer. Caution should be used with these alignment specs as they can cause the car to over-rotate and spin, especially during throttle-lift conditions while turning:
Front: (Tires: 265/35-18 Michelin Sport Cup 2)
- Camber: -3.0 degrees each side (034-601-1013 camber mounts)
- Caster: 7.1 degrees (not adjustable)
- Toe: 0.6mm (toe-in) each side
Rear: (Tires: 245/40-18 Michelin Sport Cup 2)
- Camber: -1.5 degrees each side
- Toe: 0.8mm (toe-in) each side
Our test vehicle is also running 034Motorsport front and rear sway bars, and all 034Motorsport spherical Motorsport line of products.