034MOTORSPORT DYNAMIC+ DSG SOFTWARE UPGRADE FOR AUDI B8/B8.5 S4/S5 DL501 TRANSMISSIONRegular price $500.00
034Motorsport is proud to offer Performance DSG Software for B8/B8.5 Audi S4/S5 models equipped with the DL501 7-Speed S-tronic transmission!
Flashed directly through your vehicle’s OBD-II port, 034Motorsport’s proprietary calibrations for the DL501 TCU safely and effectively raise the factory transmission's RPM limiter, increasing the available powerband and allowing your car to make use of Stage 1/2 Performance Software. 034Motorsport Performance DSG Software also increases the shift speed and optimizes the shift points in Drive and Sport modes for better performance and driveability. The result is a noticeable improvement in acceleration, without any sacrifice in comfort or reliability.
034Motorsport's DL501 Performance Software was developed entirely in-house on 034Motorsport's Development B8 Audi S4. The calibrations were then refined on multiple enthusiast-owned B8/B8.5 Audi S4/S5 vehicles before release.
PERFORMANCE DSG SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Raised RPM Limit for Use with Stage 1/2 Performance Software
- Optimized Shift Points in Drive & Sport Mode
- Increased Clamping Force
- Increased Shift Speed
- Manual Mode Auto Downshift Disabled
- User-Selectable 4-Step Launch Control (3,000 RPM, 3,500 RPM, 4,500 RPM, 5,000 RPM)
- Raised Launch Control Counter Limit (From Factory 200)
- Flashed Directly Via the Factory OBD-II Port - No TCU Removal Needed!
034MOTORSPORT DL501 PERFORMANCE DSG SOFTWARE COMPARISON
|STOCK TCU SOFTWARE
|034MOTORSPORT PERFORMANCE TCU SOFTWARE
|6,500 RPM to 7,000 RPM
|Launch Control RPM**
|Single Point - ~3,000 RPM
|Multiple hold points, typically 2,500/3,000, however we can tailor as needed for traction/setup.
|Launch Control Counter Limit**
|Manual Mode Auto Downshift
- This product is sold for racing and off-road use only.
- This product is not CARB or EPA compliant, this product is not authorized for use in California on smog controlled vehicles.
- By purchasing this product, you understand this product is sold for competition use on closed roads and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles.
**Some of the factory DSG controller software has all launch control software removed, in these cases we can sometimes alter the software of your TCU to a launch control enabled version, however we cannot garantee that we will be able to do this with _all_ versions of the factory controllers. This has been the case on some exchange/replacement units, as well as some European B8.5 models. If you do not have factory launch control in any way please contact us to determine if we can enable this for you.