R410 Turbo Upgrade Kit & Tuning Package for 8J/8P Audi TT/A3 & MkV Volkswagen GTI/GLI 2.0T FSIRegular price $4,347.00
034Motorsport is proud to offer the R410 Hybrid Turbocharger Upgrade Kit for the 8J/8P Audi TT/A3 & MkV Volkswagen GTI/GLI 2.0T FSI!
R410 was designed for the track day enthusiast who desires an improved usable powerband without sacrificing reliability. Providing significant increases in horsepower and torque throughout the powerband, the R410 Turbo Kit shines on track where the factory turbocharger can’t keep up. Consisting of an OEM+ hybrid turbocharger upgrade and 034Motorsport’s proprietary performance software, R410 is the elegant, reliable solution for breathtaking performance on the street or track, at an excellent price point.
At the center of the 034Motorsport R410 Turbo Kit is the LOBA LO410-EA113DV drop-in hybrid turbocharger upgrade. Made in Germany and based on the factory Borg Warner unit, this turbocharger features a state-of-the-art billet compressor wheel to allow for higher flow. The backplate, compressor housing, turbine housing, and exhaust manifold have all been CNC-machined for optimal flow and increased performance. In addition, the LO410-EA113DV turbocharger features an upgraded thrust bearing and is precision-balanced to ensure reliability.
034Motorsport spent a significant amount of time developing and verifying our proprietary software to ensure that R410 delivers consistent, reliable power under grueling track conditions. Through optimization of the factory ECU's boost, fueling, and timing maps, the R410 Tuning Package brings out the potential of the LO410-EA113DV Turbocharger. Peak boost ranges from 20-23 PSI (octane dependent) and tapers to 18 PSI by the new 7,100 RPM redline to keep the turbo running at its optimum efficiency. This conservative, track-oriented boost mapping provides rock-solid performance lap after lap, and is combined with an advanced boost control strategy that allows for increased precision beyond factory limits. Going beyond power improvements, 034Motorsport’s calibrator also made improvements to the throttle mapping, increased idle stability, and enabled left-foot braking. The end result is a tune that drives as smoothly as a factory calibration, with power delivery that is consistent and manageable on the street and track alike.
The R410 Hybrid Turbocharger Upgrade Kit installs as a drop-in replacement for the factory parts, without requiring extensive modifications to other components.
- Developed In-House on the Street, Track, and 034Motorsport's Chassis Dyno
- Optimized Boost, Timing, and Fueling Maps for Increased Horsepower & Torque
- Increased Rev Limiter to 7,100 RPM
- Speed Limiter (Governor) Removed
- Improved Throttle Response & Power Delivery
- Refined Throttle Mapping for Part Throttle Drive-ability
- Increased Idle Stability (Especially Helpful with Lightweight Flywheels!)
- LOBA LO410-EA113DV Turbocharger
- LOBA CNC-Machined Billet Compressor Wheel
- 5-Axis CNC Re-Profiled Compressor Housing & Backplate
- 5-Axis CNC-Machined Turbine Housing
- Upgraded Thrust Bearing
- Upgraded Wastegate Actuator
- High-Precision Balancing
- Made in Germany
- Audi S3 FSI Fuel Injectors
- 155 bar HPFP PRV
- 3 bar MAP Sensor
- Installation Hardware Kit Included!
- 2006 - 2008 Audi TT (8J)
- 2.0T FSI
- 2006 - 2008 Audi A3 (8P)
- 2.0T FSI
- 2006 - 2008 Volkswagen Eos / GLI / GTI (MkV)
- 2.0T FSI
- High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) Upgrade
- Performance Downpipe Upgrade
- Performance Intercooler Upgrade
- Performance Air Intake
- Low Pressure Fuel Pump (LPFP) Upgrade
Note: Upon purchase of this ECU flash, 034Motorsport will contact you to arrange for the shipment of your ECU to 034Motorsport to be flashed. You can also make arrangements to come to 034Motorsport in Fremont, CA to flash your car ore ECU at our facility. We do not currently offer a flash-at-home cable for this ECU flash application.
- This product is sold for racing use as well as use on vehicles not registered for on highway use.
- By purchasing this product, you understand that this product is sold for racing use as well as used on vehicles not registered for on highway use, and that it is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles.